DO FOR ALLAH, ALLAH WILL DO FOR YOU
EVERY ONE WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NO ONE WANTS TO DIE ? BECAUSE OUR DEEDS ARE NOT AS ALLAH WANTS
PRAY BEFORE OTHER PRAY FOR YOU
TAKE CARE OF YOUR TODAY, YOUR TOMORROW WILL CARE YOU
Be Generous to All, Be Kind to all and You will Find Happiness
TEAM WORK: Coming together is Beginning, Keepting together is progress, working together is a success
SUCCESS: Some People Dream of Success….while others wake up and work hard at it
SUCCES: The harder you work , the luckier you get
DON’T WISH FOR LESS PROBLEMS, WISH FOR MORE SKILLS
(www.quranmalayalam.com)a website for qur'an translation in malayalam
Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening
EXPERIENCE: Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
HASANATS (Good Deeds) are only the valid Currency at Final Day of Judgment, so Hurry to increase your deposits of Hasanats
Allah does not judge you according to your appearance and your wealth, but He looks at your hearts and looks into your deeds
www.quranurdu.com, and www.daroos.com for Audio Quran, Hadeeth, & different Audio lectures in Urdu Language
Allah does not change any one’s status until he himself don’t struggle for
www.prophetmuhammadforall.org FREE e-Library & Audio Collection in English, Urdu, Hindi , Telugu, Marhati and Malayalam
Great people talk about ideas, Average people talk about things, Small people talk about other people, and Ummeth e Muhammediya talk about the oneness of ALLAH.
What is missing in “ MOSQ---E ”. “ U ”. If not then look around who is? if yes then Be aware that “ U ” will be questioned by ALLAH on THAT DAY
When you don’t have any place in this universe to escape from ALLAH, then why don’t U surrender to almighty ALLAH
Those who don’t remember ALLAH here, ALLAH will also forget them there on THAT DAY
Account your self befor you are accounted by ALLAH on THAT DAY
The Person who obeys ALLAH has all his work done through unseen ways without him even knowing about it. Without doubt, the person who becomes ALLAH'S, ALLAH becomes his.
MAY ALLAH ACCEPT US AS HIS “ABABEELS”
FEAR ALLAH, if you want to be an intelligent man
READ QURAN if you want to be a Loyal Servant of ALLAH
REMEMBER DEATH if you want to be Enlightened and peace of heart
TRUST ALLAH, if you want to be protected by enemies
DO WELL TO OTHERS FOR ALLAH'S SAKE, if you want to follow straight path
In the time of difficulties, don't ever say,'' Hay ALLAH!!! I have a big problem.''BUT instead say," Hay Problem!!! I have a big ALLAH.''and you will see every thing will be alright.
PRAISE AND THANK ALLAH, if you want to have long life
PROTECT YOUR EYES AND YOUR TONGUE AND YOUR HANDS AND WHAT IS BELOW YOUR WAISTLINE AGAINST EVIL , if you want to save your self from HELL
BE IN STATE OF ABLUTION (WADHU) ALWAYS if you wish for prosperity
SHED TEARS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND REPENT BY UNDOING WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WRONG if you want to cleanse your self from my sins
DON'T ASK FOR ANYTHING FROM ANYBODY if you want to be a respectable person
DON'T DIVULGE THE WRONG DOINGS OF ANYBODY if you wish to be honorable
RECITE THE SURAH MULK, if you want to protect your self from the tortures of the grave
READ THE SURAH MUZAMMIL if you want to be rich
REMEMBER ALLAH BEFORE YOU EAT ANYTHING AND BEFORE YOU SLEEP if you want to be calm your fear of the day of last judgment Remember Allah before you eat anything and before you sleep .
GIVE THE UTMOST CARE IN TAKING YOUR ABLUTIONS[WUDHU OR WUZOO] AND IN BEING CLEAN AND PURE, if you want to feel the presence of Allah when you make your prayers
Life is Test. Islam is best. SALAT is must. AAKHIRAT is for rest. World is only dust. If QURAN is in chest nothing need next. Obey ALLAH first. Success will be next
"What you do for others is more important than what you do for yourself"
HATEFUL PEOPLE THINK ALLAH IS ON THEIR SIDE BUT LOVING PEOPLE ALWAYS TRY TO BE ON GOD'S SIDE
The person who cares for the orphan and I will be in Paradise together like this". Then he put his index finger and his middle finger together. (Al Bukhaaree, 10/365)
ALLAH (sub) said in the Holy Quran: Who is he that will loan to ALLAH a beautiful loan ? For (Allah) will increase it manifold to his credit, and he will have (besides) a generous reward - 57:11
Whoever takes care of the widow and the poor person is like the Mujaahid in the way of Allah". The narrator added, "And I think he said, 'Like the person who stands at night in prayer without relaxing, and the one who fasts and never breaks his fast. (Al- Bukhari 10/366)
ALLAH, MOHAMMAD, QURAN & SUNNAH
The Only site of the world collecting job / vacancies appearing in different English News Papers of Arabian / Persian Gulf
Top 100 Companies of
2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006
VISIT www.quranurdu.com is the first ever site for Audio Quran tafseer & translation , Hadeeth, & different Audio lectures with FREE download in Urdu Language
VISIT www.gulfjobsites.com is the first ever independent directory and search engine of job and employment related websites from the Arabian Gulf / Persian Gulf region
|Job Openings in Arab Times
(English Daily of Kuwait)
as on: December 30, 2007 -
PS: Don't forget to share this mail with your friends everywhere who might know someone looking for a job.
Please add Area Code 00-965 for Kuwait before you call or send Fax from other country. If vacancy is for other than Kuwait then Country code is added with Tel No: / Fax No:
Incorporated in 1998, Huawei Technologies is a private high-tech enterprises headquartered in Shenzhen, China. For more information, please visit http://www.huawei.com
Available Vacancies in Kuwait
All candidates must have bachelor degree of above in related professional field and have the good presentation and interpersonal skills, excellent command of both written and spoken English, and advanced PC skills. Knowledge in Arabic is an advantage.
No. 1: Turnkey Project Manager
•Manage Turnkey projects of establishing the project team and implementing telecom equipment on dedicated design-network sites;
•Overall project management including client relationship, implementation schedule, vendor management, budgetary control and project quality assurance;
•Project planning of implementation, TI rollout, budget, equipment procurement and human resources;
•Ensure project deliverables quality;
•Ensure project payments and invoicing, project receivables and billings;
•Be responsible for the implementation of the agreed commitments, in terms of budget, scope, quality, and timeline.
• Manage internal and external project personnel. partners, subcontractors, and any other resources identified to be needed for project success. o Report to customer and to local Huawei management, providing the necessary information from operational and financial perspectives.
•Extensive Turnkey/project management experiences in Telecom industry, with minimum of 5 years project management experience would be desirable, 1 year project management experience in overseas countries is a must;
•Full knowledge and applied experiences of professional project management methodologies is a must;
•An international professional recognized PM certificate, such as PMI, would be desirable, but not mandatory;
•Good Knowledge of civil work;
• Several years of experience and successful track record in project management for telecom operators.
No.2: Quality Assurance Engineer
• Overall project quality control and management for Gulf.
o Project planning of implementation, including project quality inspection and technical support, ensure project deliverables quality
•To provide project quality management consultation
•To train junior staff and our client, including cooperation and proxy staff
•To establish the project quality assurance system platform and implementing telecom equipment or ITU standards and so On
•To write the quality documents and manual, the system, and so on
•Extensive quality management experiences in Telecom industry, with minimum of 1 years quality management experience would be desirable
•Excellent project quality management methods and control skills
• An international professional recognized QE certificate, such as QA, would be desirable, but not mandatory
No.3: Radio Network Planning & Optimization Engineer
•Communicate with technical customers on RNP and RNO issues; grasp or guide customers' requirement to increase their satisfaction and confidence.
•Analyze the daily KPIs of the worst Top N.
•Analyze the submitted DT reports, and modification suggestion.
• Propose corrective actions (for BSS/RNC parameters, antenna adjustment, capacity analysis, etc.) to improve ,the Performance of the network.
•Be familiar with the fundamentals of GSM/WCDMA systems, at least expert in one of them.
•At least 2 years experience of RNP & RNO support in GSM/WCDMA systems. Skill in RNP & O tools such as GIS tools (Mapinfo), testing tools, and performance analysis tools.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, advanced customer negotiation skills.
No.4: Site Engineer
•Be involved in the GSM wireless network construction from site acquisition to network integration of the site.
•Manage all resources including towers, shelters, generators, all mechanical works, electrical works to make sure the site to be build With proper materials.
•Supervise all project working stages and push subcontractor to-finish project earlier or at least meet the planned target date.
•Inspects construction activities as required, particularly important and critical aspects according to the agreed time, cost and quality.
•Review the overall progress, discrepancies of his area.
• Escalates any important or long outstanding issues to Implementation Manager.
•Civil, mechanical, electrical works background.
•Subcontractor management and project management skills.
•Good understanding of Telecom basics.
•Good understanding of CW (Telecom building, tower and shelter etc.) and site design.
•Good experience of civil work construction and Management, minimum 2 years.
No.5: Senior Marketing Manager
•Undertake regional key telecom market research, forecast trends within the key operator and the industry.
•Identify the key opportunity point and understand customers' requirements, analyse, design business plan and solution for the key operator.
•Plan and support high level marketing actions, such as seminar, workshop and key marketing events and establish customer dialog etc.
• Responsible for the market promotion, presentation and presale technical support of projects
•A good understanding of the global telecoms industry, especially in Middle East and North Africa region
• 5+ years of experience in the telecom field with R&D or marketing experience. Solid experience or knowledge in one of the following technologies: GSM/GPRS, UMTS system, Value added Service etc.
• Expertise in telecoms technologies is of primary consideration. Extensive telecommunications background with a deep understanding of the technology trend and the requirement of network operators, business model analyse, operation analyse, application plan and business plan design.
No.6: Logistics Specialist
• Cooperate with our local logistics agent to make sure customs clearance processing smoothly
* Warehouse management for inbound, outbound materials and inventory management
* Arrange local distribution from warehouse to final sites.
• Manage and evaluate the performance of our local logistics agent
• 1-2 year’s customs clearance, warehouse and transportation management's working experience
No.7: (CWD) CW Design Engineer
* Perform Site surveys and perform initial drawings.
* Verification of total site layout with RF & TI team on initial drawings on field.
* Proposal for civil work solution accommodating TI equipment.
* Prepare complete site design document (DED) to be submitted to customer.
* Documentation verification prepared by subcontractor.
* Join PISM visits for final check of the site.
* Min 3 years of experience on relevant field.
* Excellent knowledge on Civil works for GSM network deployment (Electrical works, tower & mechanical applications, concreting, excavation, soil research, civil materials)
* Good understanding of construction and mechanical application.
* Skills on using survey tools collecting necessary data and compilation in a proper documentation.
No.8: Account Manager
* More than 3 years' related working experience in multi-national telecom manufacturer or well-known telecom operator.
* With Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good at building up and improving customer relationship.
No.9: Datacom Product Engineer (presale)
* With at least 2 years' related work experience
* Good at exploring sales and marketing opportunities and project management
* Skilled in providing solutions and quotation for specific projects
• Strong command of Datacom basic concepts and standards, such as Ethernet. IP, MPLS, VPN, etc.
No.10: Datacom Product service support Engineer
* Good knowledge in Data communication, Router, LAN Switch and VPN etc.
* Excellent skills in datacom troubleshooting and configuration provisioning
* At least 2 years' working experience with CCNA is an advantage
No.11: Position - Assistant and receptionist
* Information & meeting affairs Management, Office supplies, Files filling & keeping, training assistance.
* Reception, Telephone exchange, Correspondence management, Vehicle management
I1iJ At least two years experience in the similar position
No.12: Position - Human Resource Specialist,
* Take care of the attendance and salary calculating, and conduct labor contract management.
• Conduct recruitment plan focusing on fulfilling the quality and quantity of manpower requirements. Requirements:
* 3 years experience in HR positions in multinational company and at least 2 years in Kuwait
• Familiar with the Kuwait Labour Law and skilled in labour conflict shooting
• Good command of HRM and salary system.
No: 13 ACCOUNTANT
* At least 1 year Gulf finance work experience with responsibilities for electronic accounting systems
* Familiar with finance related internal policies and accounting management
No.14: Admin. Specialist
* At least 2 years' admin. working experience
* Good skills in Office software and office administration management
No.15: Procurement Engineer
* Responsible for ensuring that procurement solutions meet the strategy, operation, services and network requirements of the customer
* Support Turnkey projects and provide competitive procurement solutions based on the overall development strategy of the Company
* Execute the procurement operation for projects
* Identify, source, evaluate and manage suppliers/subcontractors for telecommunication equipment
* Responsible for quality control suppliers/subcontractors for turnkey project.
• Minimum 3 years experience in turnkey engineering of telecom project.
Please send your English CV + Motivation Letter + Photo by: E-mail: email@example.com
TNT is the world-leading provider of Express delivery service and Logistics supply chain solutions. A strong presence in 220 countries and employee strength of 160,000 across the globe gives TNT an added advantage in the industry. In the Gulf TNT Express is a key player and has an "Investor in People" approach.
Human Resources Administrator-Kuwait
To organize and execute personnel administration, in line with the Business Unit administration process, guidelines and legal regulations, in order to provide management and employees with correct and efficient Payroll & Personnel Administration.
Key responsibilities include:
* Personnel administration
* Management information
* Human Resources related projects
With your excellent organizational and communication skills you will have the confidence to enable change, along with a sound appreciation and proven track record of HR services, processes and systems in a diverse organization. With great organizational skills and experience of HR related administrative work, you will have a commitment to customer service with excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to take the initiative.
This role will require you to be professionally qualified with a record of 3-4 years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
If you feel you have the skill~ to meet the challenges of these roles, please send your CV in writing stating the position you are applying for to the following address within 2 weeks from the date of the advertisement.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax +971 42949615. Only short listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks from your application.
It’s our business to deliver yours!
Required for a leading IT distributor in Kuwait
- At least 5 years working experience as senior accountant.
- At least 3 years experience of using Tally software.
- Having a Master Degree in Commerce I MBA-IT / Finance.
- Good command of English language.
Please send your CV to fax. No. + 965 5316118
AI Maktab Travel & Tourism Co.
• Transferable residency
Tel: + 965 2406022 Fax: 00 965 2406013
United Nations Development Programme
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the United Nation's global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life.
UNDP - Kuwait is now renewing and strengthening its capacity to meet these challenges and is seeking dynamic, forward-looking, and results oriented individuals for the posts of;
Minimum of 5 years experience in local military or law enforcement, preference given to candidates who served in a commissioned office role. Excellent command of written and spoken Arabic & English is a must.
Minimum of 5 – 7 years experience, excellent command of written and spoken Arabic & English is a must.
University degree in Business, Public Administration, Economics, or Social Sciences is desirable, but not a requirement. 5 - 7 years of progressively responsible administrative or programme experience is required. Excellent command of written and spoken Arabic & English is a must.
The Application deadline is January 15th 2008
All candidates must either be Kuwaiti nationals or possess a transferable residency visa. For further information please
visit our website;
All candidates are encouraged to submit their applications via the automated online system.
New Medical Center in Salmiya requires the following positions:
- Experienced in facial cleaning, body care and dermatology
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the same field.
- Degree in radiographer
- 3+ years experience
- 3+ years experience in the same position
Medical Records Clerk 1004
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the same position
Interested candidates should send their CV’s typed in English with a recent photo within ONE WEEK.
A major Kuwaiti Shareholding Company invites application to fill the above vacancy with the following requirements:
*Minimum 6 years hand on experience.
*Experience in cement industry drawing/design office.
*Sound knowledge of AUTOCAD, MS Project and MS Office.
* Knowledge in 3D modelling will have an added advantage.
*Should be ITI/NCTVT.
*Fluency in English language (read/write).
*Age between 27-40 years.
Applicants fulfilling the above requirements may fax their CV's with relevant documents within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement to:
Fax Nos.: + 965 2440896 or + 965 2432956.
• Degree OR Diploma in Architecture or Interior Designing
• 3 yrs of experience
• Transferable residence
Send CV's at Fax-4819059 OR Email: Sales@kdtco.net
1. Female Sales Representative
2. Female Public Relation Officer
3. Female Secretary
Contact: 2422296 • 2422297 Mobile: 7838484
FOR A REPUTED CATERING COMPANY
1. HEAD CHEF:
Degree / Diploma in Catering Technology
Minimum 5 years experience as Head Chef
Diploma/Certificate in Food Production
Minimum 3 years experience as Chef.
For the above positions:
Experience in Camp Catering/Industrial Catering preferred.
Experience in Indian/Chinese food preparation.
Transferable residence preferred.
Send your resume to: FAX: 2455993 E-MAIL:
Need full-time (morning to evening) English speaking maid to take care of two children and do house work for a Goan family in Ras 8almiya. Or part-time in the evening to do house work and cooking. Call: 6083141 or 6465277 or 7216081.
* Enter Your Key Word to Search (Job alerts for last ONE MONTH) within www.gulfjobsbank.com. Search for those also who need jobs but don't have access to News Papers and internet.
It is Easy to Help Others
Contact Us Tell a Friend FAQ Introduction Meet Owner Your Job Alerts RELATED LINKS Statistics of Visitors Our World Ranking Members on 16.11.07 =25,283 Members as of NOW Members Progress Chart Directory of Job & Emp, Web Sites
* If your friends want to add
their names in regular free mailing list, tell them to visit
www.gulfjobsbank.com or send blank e-mail to